Wednesday 1 January 2020

The Right to an Education

As a child I love stories which has wishes in them. They allowed me to
imagine so many possibilities even though I knew really that they couldn’t
happen. It was a way of making me think that the best could always happen
and I think it made me more hopeful as a child. Wishes allow you to hope for something even if in reality you know it is never likely to happen. It is a kind
of dreaming but with a bit of extra power behind it. I hope when I’m old enough
I can buy a Lamborghini car. I’m already saving money hoping that by the time
I’m an adult, I can buy my dream car.



Image result for lamborghini

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Helena,

    I really enjoyed reading reading your short story about wishes and dreams! While I agree that wishing and dreaming are making you think something could always happen I also believe that you need to think about how you can achieve your dream so it’s not a dream anymore.

    This can be really tricky but can be really important. What are some ways that you can strive to get a Lamborghini? One way is saving, you’re right! What about education?

    Keep up the awesome work! Keen to hear back from you :)

    Blog you later!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Education comes first, it's our family rule, second rule when you're old enough you find a job to save for University. So education then a job so you can save money for anything you want in life.

    ReplyDelete