Friday 10 January 2020

Caine’s Arcade

My favourite computer game is called ant art tycoon, Your goal is to create beautiful art pieces with the help of your faithful ants' artists!
Create beautiful paintings by using ants, set a price and sell them to the public. You start the game with 4 black ants making a painting at a small size. When you earn enough money you can buy more ants and bigger papers. Then there are 3 small blank rectangles on the side, the more you get more ants the more achievements you get. Also you can move the prices higher and lower to have a better chance of selling your painting and making more money.

Image result for ant art tycoonImage result for ant art tycoon

3 comments:


  1. Kia ora Helena,

    Thank you for screenshotting the game so we can understand how to play it and what it looks like. This would be extremely helpful for people like me who have never seen this game before. I wonder who came up with this game? Who would have thought an art-selling ant game would be a game to play?

    My favourite game to play is The Sims. I played this as a kid and sometimes I still play it. I really enjoy it because you can build your dream house.

    Well done on your work so far.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this game really interesting as it teach you how to adjust your price so you can sell your art, sometimes you need to put the price up other times you need to lower it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Helena!

      I didn't think about how you can learn to adjust your price so you can sell your art or make a profit. A profit is a gain of money or materials. An example would be this.

      Selling your painting:
      Costs:
      It cost $10 for paint
      $20 for paint brushes
      $30 for the canvas.
      Total Cost: So all the costs for your painting cost $60.

      To make profit (gain of money) you will need to sell your painting at $61 or more.

      If you sold your painting for $100. You would make $40 worth in profit (gain of money).

      Let me know if you get it and give me an example :)

      Nga mihi,
      Georgia

      Delete