Wednesday 1 January 2020

Belle of the Ball

This book is Minecraft knowledgeable and fun and imaginative! This is a
great series for a 7-12 year old kid who likes Minecraft and likes short
stories. Jump into this adventure as Herobrine enters our human world
and enrolls in human Middle School. Well, he really had no choice but to
come to our world But maybe Herobrine isn't that much different from you
and me. Being a twelve-year-old kid, Herobrine enrolled into a Human
school and he is nervous. Being the new kid at school is hard, especially
if the normal Humans you interact with are all scared of you. Herobrine
goes through so many challenges but he stays nice a positive. He is an excellent role model.









3 comments:

  1. Great DLO Helena - I got x2 new books for Christmas which was really nice. Did you get any new ones? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any new box, lucky you. I was just wondering about commenting, do I have to comment on other students blogs from my school or my class. Because most of them either stopped blogging or didn't participate at all. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hey Helena,

    What an awesome book! It looks like the book review poster that you did in week 4. I did not know that Minecrat has books. Did you enjoy it?

    Just a reminder that you will need to put your facts into your own words. I know this can be difficult sometimes but it is extremely important as we won’t be able to reward you the full points. Let me know if you need any help and I can do my best!

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete