Thursday 9 January 2020

iMoko

Eat a well-balanced, low-fat diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. 

Try to eat fish twice a week, Fish is a good source of protein and contains many
vitamins and minerals like.

 Oily fish are high in omega-3 fats, which may help prevent heart disease. 

Oily fish include: Salmon / trout / sardines / mackerel

Non-oily fish include: Cod / tuna / hake

Drinking lots of water, you need to drink plenty of fluids to stop you getting dehydrated.

Sleeping at least 8 hours

Get regular exercise, regular exercise may help reduce your risk of getting
serious health conditions. It's also important for your overall health
and well being.

Eat less sugar, regularly consuming foods and drinks high in sugar increases your risk of obesity and tooth decay.
Stay away from sugary fizzy drinks / sugary breakfast cereals
Cakes / biscuits / sweets and chocolate


Stay out of the sun, especially between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. when the sun's
harmful rays are strongest.




Image result for healthy meals

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Helena,

    It’s still cloudy today but at least it isn’t raining like yesterday. I know it was raining on and off but it started raining when I was walking to get my coffee! Talk about bad timing.

    Well done on completing this activity. I really enjoy reading over this activity because I get to see what students would do to be healthy and strong. I wonder where you guys get these ideas from? You’re right, we are supposed to drink lots of water, apparently 2-3+ litres a day!

    Yum! I am 1hr away from having lunch but this is making me seriously hungry. I have never tried pasta with broccoli, sausages and tomato. Have you?

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It taste nice, you can also add anything you might like, maybe a few olives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I feel like olives in pasta are so delicious. It's the only way I eat olives.

      - Georgia

      Delete
  3. I like olives and can eat it out the jar.

    ReplyDelete