Thursday 2 April 2020

My Dream Job

My Dream job is becoming a scientist to discover lots of cures like the corona virus. I have been watching the news and I see that so far no one has discovered a cure for the Corona Virus. Nobody knows why the virus which used to infect animals has transformed and started infecting and killing humans. I want to help solve huge global problems, new discoveries are being made about the human immune system and cancer so everything is possible. I want to find the root cause of such issues and find a solution to these issues as a Scientist in future. Sometimes a discovery in the lab can lead to new medicine or a diagnostic test that gives an early warning of disease. 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Helena! What an exciting career you have chosen for your future! I wish you all the best for it. I am so pleased to see you have taken so much interest in your learning. Keep up with your hard work. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mr/Raj, I guess the love of science runs in the family as my great uncle had a doctorate in Biochemist and was teaching in the Monash University in Melbourn.

    ReplyDelete