Thursday 14 January 2021

Camping Hacks

 Create a list of all the items you could take with you on your camping this summer.

Shelter & Bedding

Sleeping bag/ Tent / Pillow 

Furniture

Folding camp chairs & table 

Kitchen

Lighters or matches / Stove or BBQ / Fire starters, newspaper / Pots, pans and kettle / Cutting board & sharp knife / Rubbish bags

Safety & Personal hygiene

Tooth brush and tooth past / First aid kit / Torch and head torch (extra batteries) / Antibacterial soap

Clothing

Camping boots / Waterproof clothing / Hat / Swimsuit / Towel / Quick-dry pants/shorts / Light fleece or jacket 

Important essentials to remember:

Sunglasses / Sunscreen / Whistle / Pocket knife / Fire extinguisher

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Helena,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Thank you for sharing this awesome list! I especially like that you broke the list up into sections. I like to do this when I write supermarket lists so that I don't miss anything.

    Make sure that you acknowledge the creator of any image that is not your own. A link which includes advice on how to do so is here.

    Have you ever been camping before?

    Keep up the good work!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, thank you for taking the time to check my post and for the comment. No I never been camping before but I thought of the best way to write my list is to break it down to sections, just like what mum does in her shopping list.

    ReplyDelete