Friday 1 May 2020

Lockdown Daily Routine

I will be telling you how lockdown affected my daily routine and habits.
Before lockdown I used to wake up much earlier so I can get ready for school.
Now I get a little bit more sleep in the morning. But staying home all day is not much fun as you keep on repeating everything you do day after day. I get up in the morning, have my hot chocolate and get ready for the first hangout meeting. After that I have a snake and do the first part of the assigned work like writ about a topic we discussed in the online meeting. That goes for the rest of the day hangout meetings. At the end of the day at around 3pm I take a break for like an hour then get back to finish the rest of the work like publishing a post on my school blog. Sometimes I get frustrated as I feel like a prisoner in my own home. Study, eat, sleep, REPEAT. On the weekend mum had a surprise for us, we made our favourite chocolate chip cookies. That was fun as I got to measure the ingredients and mix it together until a dough was formed. I asked mum If we can half the dough (part plain / part with chocolate chip). We halved the dough and I got to choose what shape cookie cutter and decorate my own cookies. I had a great time baking the cookies and it took a few minutes in the pre-heated oven to cook, it was super yummy.



7 comments:

  1. This is really interesting. Those cookies look delicous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to make and the take like 2 minutes in the oven they also taste super yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Was it hard making the dough? . I have been sleeping later too. I think we go to bed a bit later in lockdown. You sound very busy. I am enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really easy as you just measure the ingredients then mix it, roll it and shape it using cookie cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise Helena, baking chocolate chip cookies. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love baking with my mum.

      Delete
  6. Yummy I love cookies that seems very interesting

    ReplyDelete