Monday 24 June 2019

The animal in me

                                               The animal in me

There is a wild animal inside me it growls and howls at the door of my stomach.
It growls when it is angry it kills it’s predators when it is hungry. It tries to scratch the wall of my stomach.It keeps trying to catch their predators. When i am alone the animal inside me will be sad and sad. When i am with my friends it tries to attack them. I am an animal that kills. It is like a boxer fighting to get out. It bites and it is good at killing. It’s body is strong. It’s are round and black.

It just won't leave me alone will i ever be free of this animal in me?   

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Rosanna and I am a student in room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like that your animal inside you has lots of detail on what it acts like . It made me think of when I see animals the animal inside me wants to go over to it and pat it until we have to go. Have you thought about checking your words to make sure it makes sense. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://rosanna. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete